Eppendorf 5415C Micro Centrifuge w/ F-45-18-11 rotor
Specifications / Capabilities
- Rotational Speed: continuously adjustable from 1,000 to 14,000 rpm (± 1%)
- Acceleration time: approx. 10 seconds
- Deceleration time: approx. 15 seconds
- Dimensions: 21.0 cm (w) x 28.0 cm (h) x 28.5 cm (d)
- 18-place rotor F-45-18-11 for 1.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes
- Diameter of bore: 11 mm
- Angle of bore: 45 °
- Max. load per bore: 4.2 g
- Max. rotational speed: 14,000 rpm
- Max. centrifugal force: RCF = 16,000
- K-value for rotor: k = 469 h
- Max. permitted density of liquids: 1.2 g-ml-1
- Weight: 2.2 kg
Used. Good functional and cosmetic condition. Unit tested to 14,000 rpm.
Video of a unit in operation
ExpressLabWerks.com Eppendorf 5415 C Centrifuge
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- (1) Eppendorf 5415 C Micro Centrifuge
- (1) F-45-18-11 rotor
- (1) power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!