A pipette (sometimes spelled pipet) is a laboratory tool commonly used in chemistry, biology and medicine to transport a measured volume of liquid, often as a media dispenser. Pipettes come in several designs for various purposes with differing levels of accuracy and precision, from single piece glass pipettes to more complex adjustable or electronic pipettes. Many pipette types work by creating a partial vacuum above the liquid-holding chamber and selectively releasing this vacuum to draw up and dispense liquid. Measurement accuracy varies greatly depending on the style.
- AutoGenomics Infiniti 6x126 Pipette Tips Cat no: 11 008 $39.99
- RAININ 1000μL Presterilized Filter Green-Pak LTS Pipette Tips GP-L1000F - Qty: 480 Out of stock
- RAININ 200μL Presterilized Filter Green-Pak LTS Pipette Tips GP-L200F (960/Pack) Out of stock
- RAININ 20μL Presterilized Filter Green-Pak LTS Pipette Tips GP-L10F (960/Pack) Out of stock
- VWR Next Generation Pipette Tip Refill System 89079-452 Out of stock