Laboratory ovens are ovens for high-forced volume thermal convection applications. These ovens generally provide uniform temperatures throughout. Process applications for laboratory ovens can be for annealing, die-bond curing, drying, Polyimide baking, sterilizing, and other industrial laboratory functions. Typical sizes are from one cubic foot to 0.9 cubic metres (32 cu ft) with temperatures that can be over 340 degrees Celsius.
Laboratory ovens can be used in numerous different applications and configurations, including clean rooms, forced convection, horizontal airflow, inert atmosphere, natural convection, and pass through.
- Barnstead Model 310 Labline Imperial III Laboratory Incubator Gravity Convection Oven Out of stock
- Dionex LC25 Laboratory HPLC Oven w/ASRS Ultra 4mm 53946 w/ Warranty $899.00
- Fisher Scientific 625D Gravity Convection Lab Incubator Oven Out of stock
- Fisher Scientific 650G Gravity Benchtop Lab Oven - Temperature verified Out of stock
- Fisher Scientific ISOTEMP 6903 Laboratory Oven Out of stock
- Fisher Scientific ISOTEMP 6925 Laboratory Oven Out of stock
- Thermo Scientific Precision Compact small Gravity Lab Oven Model 658 - Temp Verified Out of stock
- VWR A-141 Vacuum Oven Anaerobic Chamber with Warranty / Shel Lab Sheldon 9170520 Out of stock
- VWR A-143 Vacuum Oven Anaerobic Chamber / Shel Lab Sheldon 9170522 Out of stock