An oscilloscope, previously called an oscillograph, and informally known as a scope or o-scope, CRO (for cathode-ray oscilloscope), or DSO (for the more modern digital storage oscilloscope), is a type of electronic test instrument that allows observation of varying signal voltages, usually as a two-dimensional plot of one or more signals as a function of time. Other signals (such as sound or vibration) can be converted to voltages and displayed.
- HP 54600B 2 Channel 100 MHz Oscilloscope $275.00
- Agilent 54622D Mixed Signal Oscilloscope 100 MHz 200 MSa/s, GPIB module Out of stock
- HP 54600B 2 Channel 100 MHz Oscilloscope with measurement/storage module Out of stock
- Tektronix 2221 100 MHz Dual Channel Oscilloscope $279.00
- BK Precision 2120B Dual Trace 30MHz Oscilloscope Out of stock