Tuttnauer 3870EA Automatic Autoclave Steam Sterilizer Air Dryer & Trays- Low Runs!
Our largest automatic table top autoclave. Features a closed door active drying system. Perfect for multi-doctor practices, clinics or surgery centers. 15"x 30" chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments. Capacity for 15 full size IMS cassettes.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- 3 Pre-set sterilization programs
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation (optional)
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off
- High Efficiency air pump.
- Decreased overall drying time.
- Closed door drying.
- Hepa filter 0.2μm air filter (replaceable)
- Circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
Safety and Convenience Features
- Seamlessly integrated into your work environment with compact design and heat insulation
- Durable 316L type stainless steel chamber and door with electro-polish finish
- Control lock-out switch prevents starting a cycle when door is not properly locked
- Door failure protection prevents door from opening at high pressure
- Automatic safety shutoff prevents overheating
Interactive Control System
Monitoring is essential for correct infection control in your private practice. Tuttnauer Automatic Autoclaves feature a user-friendly, control-system which offers enhanced monitoring, providing the control and flexibility you need. In addition password protection provides for secure access.
- Chamber: 15 × 30 inches
- Volume: 22 gal / 85 L
- Overall Dimensions: 20.6 (H) ™ 26 (W) × 34.5 (D) inches
- Standard Cassettes: 15 full
- Tray Dimensions: .1 (H) ™ 26.6 (W) ™ 11.3 (D) inches
- Number of Trays: 2
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold - 32 mins / Hot - 23 mins
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 3000W
- Current: 13.6A
- Shipping Weight: 213 lbs / 97 kg
510(k) Number: K003470
Device Name: EHS SERIES TABLE TOP AUTOCLAVE, MODELS 2540 AND 3870
Applicant: TUTTNAUER CO. LTD. 1776 k st. n.w. suite 800 Washington, DC 20006-2365
Fully tested. Excellent working condition. New PM kit will be installed prior to shipment.
- Tuttnauer 3870 EA Autoclave Steam Sterilizer with air dryer option installed
- 2 Trays
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use.!!