Abaxis Piccolo Xpress 1100-1000 Chemistry Analyzer with Manual & Power supply
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Features of the Abaxis Piccolo Xpress Clinical Chemistry Analyzer:
- The Piccolo Xpress is a compact, portable clinical chemistry system designed for on-site patient testing. Roughly the size of a shoebox, health care providers use the easy to follow color touch screen commands to perform routine multi-chemistry panels.
- 0.1cc of whole blood, serum or plasma is added directly to the patented 8-cm diameter single use plastic disc containing the liquid diluent and dry reagents. The disc is placed in the analyzer drawer where centrifugal and capillary forces are used to mix the reagents and sample in the disc. The Piccolo Xpress monitors the reagent reactions simultaneously using nine wavelengths, calculates the results from the absorbance data and reports the results.
- The Piccolo Xpress self-calibrates with each run and the on-board continuous intelligent Quality Control (iQCT) monitors the analyzer, reagent reactions and sample to ensure chemistry and instrument integrity. This assures you the highest quality and accuracy in results.
- Results are ready in approximately 12 minutes with a "hard copy" report suitable for the patient file or transferred to a computer, printer or an LIS/EMR. This enables you to rapidly obtain critical diagnostic information at point of care.
- The easy-to-use, low maintenance system requires no special training to operate.
Received directly from a working lab environment. Passes all built in functional tests. Unit was removed in current configuration from a working environment.
IncludesComplete system, includes the following:
- Abaxis Piccolo Xpress 1100-1000 Analyzer
- Power supply
- System software on CD
- User Manual and guide
We will professionally package the instrument for safe shipment.
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.