ABI Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System with control laptop
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Applied Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System is a powerful platform for labs requiring superior performance and maximum dye versatility.
Powerful, five-color platform is calibrated for the broadest range of dyes available
- Specialized optical system enables easy and accurate calibration to accommodate new dyes without the addition of new filter sets
- Advanced multicomponenting algorithm minimizes spectral crosstalk – superior for multiplexing
- User-friendly software includes plate setup wizards, multi-plate data viewing capabilities, and advanced analysis tools to make data processing simple and straightforward
- Thermal cycling block is built into the body of the system to reduce environmental exposure and contamination risk
Seller refurbished. Passes all built in functional tests. Instrument is in excellent functional condition. Low lamp hours. Instrument will require end user calibration prior to entering service.
IncludesComplete system, includes the following:
- (1) ABI Biosystems 7500 Real-Time PCR System main unit
- (1) Laptop with SDS software
- USB and power cable
With your purchase, we offer the option for custom, white glove, delivery of the instrument from our warehouse to your laboratory. Our courier will deliver and place the instrument at your desired location. This service is offered at no additional expense beyond the standard shipping charge for the item.
Please note, our courier team is very busy delivering quality instruments with a smile! If you choose the white glove delivery option, we will schedule your item for delivery as soon as possible.
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.