ABI Applied Biosystems 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System with control computer
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Applied Biosystems 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System is the only real-time quantitative PCR system that combines 96- and 384-well plate compatibility and the optional TaqMan® Low Density Array with fully automated robotic loading-and now also offers optional Fast real-time PCR capability.
- Fast PCR option reduces run time to about 35 minutes in a standard 96-well format, or about 55 minutes in a 384-well plate
- Continuous wavelength detection from 500-660 nm allows the use of multiple fluorophores in a single reactio
- Measure gene expression levels, detect and quantitate pathogens, perform allelic discrimination (SNP genotyping) assays as well as score the presence of gene sequences
- 96- or 384-well plate compatibility (including the TaqMan® Low Density Array).
- Optional Enterprise edition software provides data analysis tools that support 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines providing data integrity and security
- Hands-free plate-loading and unloading provides true walkaway automation allowing you to increase your lab's productivity
- Proven assay development guidelines save time and money
Used. Instrument will require end user calibration prior to entering service.
IncludesComplete system includes:
- (1) ABI Biosystems 7900HT Fast Real-Time PCR System main unit (manufactured in 2005) with a 384 sample block
- (1) Control PC
- Serial and power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!