Agilent 54622D Mixed Signal Oscilloscope 100 MHz 200 MSa/s, GPIB module
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Agilent 54622D 2+16 channel, 100 MHz Mixed-Signal Oscilloscope (MSO), with two scope channels and 16 logic timing channels, uniquely combines the detailed signal analysis of a scope with the multi-channel timing measurements of a logic analyzer. It lets you trigger on and view the complex interactions among your signals on up to 18 channels simultaneously. The 54622D is ideally suited for CPLD and MCU based applications.
- Unique 2+16 channel MSO model
- 100 MHz
- Patented high-definition display with superior horizontal resolution
- 4 MB of MegaZoom deep memory mapped to 32 levels of intensity, 25 million vectors/sec.
- Powerful, flexible triggering including I�C, SPI, LIN, CAN and USB
- Standard built-in floppy, RS-232 and parallel ports, FFT´s
- Quick Help in 11 languages
Used. Item removed from a working environment and is fully functional. Units tested with function generator on both analog channels. End user calibration may be required.
- Agilent 54622D Mixed Signal Oscilloscope 100 MHz 200 MSa/s, Oscilloscope
- N2757A GPIB Interface module
- Power cable
NOTE: No probes included, Function generator in pictures is used for testing and is not included in this sale.
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!