AKTA GE Amersham Pharmacia Biotech FPLC Monitor UPC-900 Exceptional Condition
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Web InformationMonitor UPC-900 is a high precision on-line monitor for the combined measurement of UV absorption, pH and conductivity in liquid chromatography. The UPC-900 features:
- Fixed wavelengths of 254, 280 nm (Hg lamp), or 214 nm (Znlamp)
- Other wavelengths of 313, 365, 405, 436 and 546 nm through filter change
- Two alternative flow cells with pathlengths of 2 mm and 5 mm
- Fast response
- High accuracy and reproducibility
- Flow cells with low dead volume
- Accurate and reliable monitoring through self-test and self-calibration
- Flow cells can be connected close together, minimising band broadening and time delay between detectors.
Used. Great functional condition. Unit tested with UNICORN software.
Includes(1) GE Amersham Pharmacia Biotech AKTA FPLC UPC-900 Monitor
(1) UV flow cell and optical housing (Hg lamp)
(1) Conductivity flow cell
(1) Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!