AND Weighing GF-4000 Analytical Balance, 4100g Capacity e=0.1g d=0.01g
The GF Series of lab scales incorporates our unique SHS technology and defies comparison with all others. Our revolutionary and patented Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) technology improves response speed and minimizes maintenance costs. Its unique design provides the fastest response speed in its class--an amazing one-second. SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies.
- Fast, new Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) gives you the ultimate in response speed - Just ONE Second!
- Resolution Range among models: 1/60,000 to 1/600,000
- IP54 splashproof operator keyboard protects against dust and spills
- Stainless steel weighing pan.
- Standard RS232 bi-directional communication
- Large, bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display - see the display even in the dark
- Interval time setting for automatic weighings at intervals from 1 second to 10 minutes
- Weighs in grams, decimal ounces, pennyweight, milligrams, troy ounces, carats, grains, mommes, taels and tolas
- Percentage, Counting Functions & Comparator functions plus Density Determination, Animal Weighing and Percentage weighing functions
- ACAI Counting Function for highly accurate counting
- Bright, blue Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- GLP/GMP/ISO Compliance to either an AD-8121 printer or to a computer.
- Auto re-zero function after each weighing
- Stabilization Time: 1 second
- Dimensions: 8.27 W x 12.5 D x 3.4 H in (210 W x 317 D x 86 H mm)
- Operating Temp: 5°C ~ 40 °C (14°F ~ 104°F)
- Power: approximately 11VA
Excellent functional condition. Verified using certified scale weights.
- AND Weighing GF-4000 Analytical Balance, 4100g Capacity e=0.1g d=0.01g
- Power Supply
Our team will custom package this instrument to ensure safe delivery.
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!