Applied Biosystems ABI Prism 310 Genetic Analyzer w/Accessories TESTED
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The 310 Genetic Analyzer is an automated single-capillary genetic analyzer designed for a wide range of sequencing and fragment analysis applications.
• Perform comparative sequencing, linkage analysis, STR analysis, SNP detection, discovery and validation, mutation detection, and many other applications.
• Eliminate gel preparation.
• Set up runs in minutes.
• Automate your workflow to minimize hands-on time and costs.
• Detect five dyes simultaneously to increase throughput.
Versatile, Affordable, Easy-to-Use, and Almost Hands-Free
The 310 Genetic Analyzer – the ideal alternative to gel-based DNA analysis for any research, clinical, forensic lab, or schools for teaching purposes – enables you to automate applications from de novo sequencing to SNP validation and linkage mapping. This versatile analyzer is so easy to use, that once it is installed and you have completed our short training course, all you have to do is load your samples, set up the Data Collection software and click the Start button.
Integrated Data Analysis Tools Reduce Time-to-Results
The 310 Genetic Analyzer software suite allows you to generate more meaningful data with less work.
The software suite includes (for U.S. customers, this suite also includes tools that assist with FDA 21CFRpart 11 compliance requirements):
• Data Collection Software (supplied with the instrument) – Manages your instrument setup, controls instrument operations, allows real-time data visualization, and performs diagnostics. Features include auto-analysis with Sequencing Analysis Software, flexibility to use any choice in dye set option, and optimized sequencing run modules that enable you to perform many different applications.
• Sequencing Analysis Software – Performs basecalling; assigns quality values; trims, displays, edits, and prints DNA sequencing data using the KB™ basecaller software.
• Seqscape® Software – A software program specifically designed to support re-sequencing projects data analysis.
• GeneMapper® Software – Enables configurable, automated allele calling. The closely related GeneMapper®ID Software is specifically designed for human-identity applications.
• MicroSeq® Software – Enables you to compare the sequence of an unidentified bacteria or fungi to a validated library for positive identification and taxonomic classification.
|Capacity:||48 or 96 sample tubes|
|Capillary Length:||47 cm, 61 cm|
|Compatible Polymers:||POP™ Conformational Analysis Polymer, POP-4™, POP-6™|
|Dimensions:||Width 60.96 cm (24 in) x Depth 55.88 cm (22 in) x Height 86.36 cm (34 in)|
|External Computer:||512 MB RAM, 80 GB Hard Drive, DVD-ROM RW 16/16/4X, Dell® GX-280 with Pentium 4 (2.8 GHz)|
|For Use With (Equipment):||310 Genetic Analyzer|
|Laser Features:||Dye excitation by 488- and 514-nm lines of the 10-mW argon ion laser|
|Number of Capillaries:||1 Capillary|
|Operating Environment:||Humidity < 80%, Temperature: 15°C-30°C|
|Operating System:||Windows XP|
|Performance:||Single base detection up to 250 bases with 0.15 Standard deviation|
|Plan Duration:||1 Year Warranty|
|Plate Handling:||Holds 48- or 96- sample tubes for unattended operation|
|Polymer Consumption:||Stablity on instrument 7 days, Up to 200 sample runs per 3 ml polymer|
|Product Size:||1 instrument|
|Read Length:||Standard Mode - 600 Basecalls per run|
|System Requirements:||PC: 512 Mb RAM; Pentium 4 (2.8 GHz); 80 GB hard drive|
|Throughput:||Standard Mode - 5220 basecalls/24 hr (9 runs x 580 basecalls per run)|
|Voltage Limit:||15 kV|
|Weight:||94.5 kg (208.34 lbs)|
Excellent functional condition. Just removed from well maintained working laboratory environment. Includes control computer (no software license)
NOTE: The software license does not transfer with the unit, please contact Thermo Fisher to establish the price of a software license
ABI 310 instrument
- Dell Optiplex i7 7010 Control Computer (no software license)
- Accessories as shown
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.