2012 Bio-Rad C1000 Touch Thermal Cycler Thermocycler
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler offers superior performance and a large color touch screen for easy programming. This fully modular platform is able to accommodate different throughput needs with easily interchangeable reaction modules that swap in seconds without tools. Each PCR module has a fully adjustable heated lid that supports a wide range of vessels and sealers, including low-profile and standard-height PCR plates.Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy protocol programming — 2 programming options, including the Protocol Autowriter, which automatically generates customized standard, fast, and ultrafast protocols
- Easy protocol editing — the large color touch screen and redesigned navigation make editing and running protocols easy
- Flexible platform — change throughput capability by linking up to 3 additional S1000™ thermal cyclers or adding PC control for up to 32 cyclers
- Advanced file management — USB flash drive compatibility allows universal protocol transfer and unlimited data storage
- Thermal gradient — quickly and easily identify optimal annealing temperatures by using the programmable temperature gradient
Applications and Uses
- Cycle sequencing
- Gene expression studies
The C1000 Touch thermal cycler can be used with six interchangeable reaction modules, including:
- A gradient-enabled 96-well fast module
- A gradient-enabled 96–deep well module
- A gradient-enabled dual 48/48-well fast module that allows 2 independently controlled protocols to be run side by side in a single bay
- A gradient-enabled 384-well module for high throughput
- 2 modules for real-time PCR detection
Excellent functional condition.
- (1) Bio-Rad C1000 Touch series thermal cycler (Manufactured in 2012)
- (1) Reaction Module 48/48W Fast
- (1) Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!