Biomerieux MINI VIDAS Blue compact Automated Immunoassay System with Scanner
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Compact multiparametric immunoanalyzer
MINI VIDAS® is a compact automated immunoassay system based on the Enzyme Linked Fluorescent Assay (ELFA) principles. Convenient and user-friendly, it provides accurate on-demand test results.
- Robust and reliable: MTBF > 1 100 days
- Up to 36 tests per hour
- Broad menu: over 100 parameters available in single-test ready-to-use format
- Adapted to STAT testing
MINI VIDAS® is greatly appreciated worldwide for its simplicity, flexibility, reliability and 24/7 availability. It processes single sample and batch tests for all types of analysis: serology, immunochemistry, antigen detection. Ten different analytes can be used simultaneously. All enzyme immunoassay reaction stages are performed automatically in minimal space: pipetting, incubating, washing, reading, and results are sent immediately to the integrated printer.
- Completely self-contained unit:
- Analytical module with 12 test positions / 2 independent 6-test compartments
- Integrated monitor, keyboard and printer
Fits easily into your laboratory:
- Light weight: only 88 lbs (40kg)
- Small dimensions
Simple and flexible
- Daily start-up completed in a few seconds only
Easy to use:
- Patient ID acquisition & sample distribution
- Place SPR® and STRIP into the machine
- Press Start key
- Just ‘Load and go’
- Adapted to STAT testing: PCT, NT-proBNP, Galectin-3, Troponin I, Myoglobin, CK-MB, hCG…
- Single-dose format for all assays
- Kit size suited to small test volumes
- Simultaneous processing of different parameters
- No inter-reagent or inter-sample contamination
Used, good working condition. Unit was removed in current configuration from a working environment.
- Biomerieux MINI VIDAS Blue compact automated immunoassay system
- Power cable
30 day hardware warranty.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use.