Biosystems PosiChek3 Non-USB SCBA Test Bench BASE ONLY without HEAD
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Biosystems PosiChek3 NFPA Compliant SCBA Test Bench automatically tests Scott, MSA, Survivair, Drager, Interspiron, ISI without disassembly or special tools. The Biosystems PosiChek3 computerized SCBA test bench has been the industry standard for thousands of fire departments, refineries, chemical plants and nuclear power stations worldwide since it was first introduced in 1988. In fact, the PosiChek3 is the standard test bench for every major manufacturer of SCBA around the world.
The PosiChek3 advantage:
- Industry's only NFPA-Compliant SCBA test bench
- The PosiChek3 is portable and easy to carry
- Tests the performance of any brand of SCBA
- Automatic pass/fail
- The "Quick Test" cycle can evaluate a fully-assembled SCBA in less than 2-minutes
- Low pressure (2216 psig) and High pressure (4500 psig)
- Optional medium range transducer: Lets you dynamically test first stage regulator performance
- Record keeping: Test results are automatically stored right on your own personal computer.
- Custom software available directly from virtually all SCBA manufacturers
Good used condition. Please note, this sale is for the base only, without the test head. It is not the USB model.
- Biosystems PosiChek3 Non-USB SCBA Test Bench
- Data cable
- Power cable
NOTE: Computer and software not included
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use.