BTX ECM 830 Electroporation Electro Square Porator, Square Wave, 5 to 500V
- A great alternative to PEG chemical method
- Increased efficiencies and cell viability
- Fast and easy-to-use protocols offer improved reproducibility—independent of operator skill
Specifications & Description
- Low Voltage Mode - Pulse Length10 to 000 μsec
- Low Voltage Mode - Voltage5 to 500 V (1V)
- High Voltage Mode - Pulse Length10 to 600 μsec
- High Voltage Mode - Voltage30 to 3000 (5V)
- Length (in)12 1/4
- Height (in)5 1/2
- Width (in)12 1/2
- Length (cm)31.1
- Height (cm)14
- Width (cm)31.8
Used. Excellent functional condition.
See a quick video of this unit generating low voltage pulses:
BTX 830 for sale by Express Lab Werks
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- BTX ECM 830 Electroporation Generator, Square Wave, 5 to 500V
- Operator manual
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!