Clay Adams Compact II Benchtop Centrifuge w/ Fixed Angle 2x15mL tube rotor
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Low noise unit ideal in physician's office, ward lab or other small laboratories.
- Capacity: 6 tubes (17 x 120mm)
- Fixed speed/force: 3200rpm/1163 x g
- Fixed-angle rotor will accommodate 2 x 15mL tubes
- 30-minute timer with a “hold” function allows for continuous operation
- Low temperature rise helps to protect specimen analytes
- Aluminum base is mounted on three rubber suction feet
- Unit comes equipped with an attached, shatter-resistant Lexan™ cover with a built-in safety interlock switch
- Cover has a seal to minimize aerosol emissions
|12.75 lb. (6.8kg)|
|Attached, shatter-resistant Lexan cover with a built-in safety interlock switch; Cover has a seal to minimize aerosol emissions|
|6 Place Rotor|
|1,163 x G|
Excellent functional condition.
- Clay Adams Compact II Benchtop Centrifuge
- 6 position fixed angle tube rotor with 4 inserts
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!