Clay Adams Sero-Fuge 2001 Benchtop Centrifuge with rotor
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Sero-fuge 2001 is ideal for blood grouping, typing, cross matching, and other cell washing procedures.
- Keypad controls allow precise speed and run time settings
- Four-digit display for run time (up to 99 minutes, 99 seconds) and time remaining
- Stored parameters allow repeatable runs
- On-board tachometer
- Supplied rotor has numbered slots for easy sample identification
- Variable-control brake
- Locking lid prevents lid opening until rotor has reached a complete stop
- Gasketed lid seal protects operator from exposure to aerosols within rotor chamber
- Durable molded polycarbonate base and lid with a white polyurethane enamel finish
- Four cushioned, rubber feet minimize sound and vibration
- Max Speed: 3550rpm; Force: 1049xG
Seller refurbished. Excellent functional and cosmetic condition.
- Clay Adams Seo-fuge 2001 unit (Manufacturer model #420351)
- 12 tube rotor
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.