2018 ABI Applied Biosystems 9902 Veriti PCR Thermal Cycler 96-well Thermocycler
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Applied Biosystems® Veriti® 96-Well Thermal Cycler delivers the proven reliability of Applied Biosystems® instruments. With the added control of VeriFlex™ technology, you have six independent temperature blocks that provide precise control over your PCR optimization. Additionally, the color touch screen simplifies setup and use of the Veriti® 96-Well Fast Thermal Cycler. Optional setups for fast or standard PCR methods provide with flexibility to shorten your PCR cycling times. The Veriti® 96-Well Thermal Cycler is equipped with a standard 0.2 mL block configuration.
- Innovative VeriFlex™ Blocks allow for precise PCR optimization and enable you to run up to 6 independent assays
- Standard 0.2 mL block format is compatible with many downstream applications
- Standard and fast enabled cycling to address your current and future PCR needs
- Easy-to-use graphical interface (6.5 inch VGA Touch Screen)
- Convenient protocol transfer from one Veriti® Thermal Cycler to another using USB
- Reduced PCR cycling time when using faster ramp rates
- Optional VeritiLink™ Remote Management Software provides you with peace of mind, allowing you to remotely manage more than 50 cyclers from your PC or internet-compatible phone
Excellent functional condition.
- 2018 ABI 9902 Veriti 96 well thermal cycler
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!