Bio-Rad iCycler iQ5 Multicolor Real Time PCR Detection System, Laptop, Software
The iQ5 real-time PCR detection system offers a fresh design for Bio-Rad's new generation of real-time PCR instrumentation. Like its predecessors, the iCycler iQ and MyiQ systems, the iQ5 optical system is a modular upgrade to the iCycler thermal cycler with 96-well reaction block. This powerful new system offers five-target analysis capabilities for multiplex PCR, coupled with a completely redesigned software package.
- Multiplexing of up to 5 fluorophores in each reaction vessel conserves precious samples and reagents
- Real-time PCR thermal gradient enables simple, rapid assay optimization
- Diverse data analysis and presentation options provide a comprehensive view of your assay results
- Advanced gene expression analysis methods with publication-quality statistics and graphs for relative quantitation studies
- Flexible allelic discrimination module allows easy-to-use, automatic sample identification in genotyping experiments
- Embedded tools for end-point fluorescence analysis enables simple qualitative analysis of sample abundance in single- or multicolor assays
- Robust, reliable thermal cycling performance delivered by the iCycler thermal cycler
Seller refurbished. Excellent functional condition. Passes all built-in self tests and instrument checks. Filters inspected. Instrument will require end user calibration prior to entering service.
- Bio-Rad iCycler 582BR Thermocycler with 96-well reaction block
- Bio-Rad iCycler iQ5 575BR Real Time PCR Optical Module
- Laptop computer with iQ5 Optical System Software v2.1 installed
- Communication cables
- Power cords
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!