Ritter Midmark M11 Ultraclave Autoclave
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The 11" x 18" chamber gives the M11 the distinction of being one of the largest of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments.
- Steam–Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration
- Simply load it, set it and forget it
- Four pre-programmed and two programmable cycles
- LENGTH (including plug) 23.8" (60.5 cm)
- WIDTH 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- HEIGHT (including printer) 17.8" (45.2 cm)
- MINIMUM COUNTERTOP AREA 21" D x 17.8" W (53.3 x 45.2 cm)
- CHAMBER 11" x 18" (28 x 45.7 cm) 6.5 gal usable volume (24.6 L)
- Two Large – 9" W x 15" L x 1.1" D (22.9 x 38 x 2.9 cm)
- Two Small – 6.6" W x 15" L x 1.1" D (16.8 x 38 x 2.9 cm)
- Pouch Rack: 6 slot
- UNIT WEIGHT 99 lb (44.9 kg)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT131 lb (59.4 kg)
- WATER RESERVOIR CAPACITY 1.4 gal (5.3 L)
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 A Single Phase
510(K) Number K163337
Device Name Sterilizer, Steam
60 VISTA DR.
P.O. BOX 286
VERSAILLES, OH US
Used. The item is tested and is in excellent working condition.
- Ritter Midmark M11 autoclave (MY 2012) with three trays
- Power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!