Corning LSE 6765 Mini Microcentrifuge, 120V
Corning® LSE™ Mini Microcentrifuge, 120V (Product #6765)
Corning’s LSE Mini Microcentrifuge is a personal benchtop instrument designed for quick spin downs of micro-samples. Operation is simple and convenient; after loading sample tubes, close the lid and the rotor accelerates quickly to 6000 rpm (2000 x g). This speed range is ideal for bringing small droplets to the bottom of the tubes, for micro-filtrations, or basic separations. Press the lid release button and rotor comes to a stop. The LSE Mini Microcentrifuge includes an 8-place rotor that will accept standard 1.5 mL to 2.0 mL microcentrifuge tubes and a 4-place strip tube rotor.
- Compact, lightweight and easy-to-use
- Close the lid to start, press the lid release button to stop
- 4-place strip tube rotors and 8 x 1.5/2.0 mL rotor
- Fixed speed of 6000 rpm generates 2000 x g
Seller refurbished. Excellent functional and cosmetic condition.
- Corning LSE 6765 Mini Microcentrifuge (Product #6765)
- 8-place rotor that will accept standard 1.5 mL to 2.0 mL
- 4-place rotor for PCR strip tubes
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.