DENTSPLY CAVITRON PLUS Gen-131 Ultrasonic Dental Scaler with Warranty
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Dentsply Cavitron Plus scaler produces 30,000 microscopically small strokes per second at the insert’s working tip. This combined with acoustic effects of the coolant water, produces a synergistic action that literally “powers away” the heaviest calculus deposits while providing exceptional operator and patient comfort. Advanced features that make the Cavitron Plus a wise investment include a wireless foot control, illuminated diagnostic display, rinse setting, and automated purge function.
- Produces 30,000 microscopically small strokes per second
- Wireless foot control
- Steri-Mate® detachable sterilizable handpiece for 30K ultrasonic tips
- Illuminated diagnostic display, rinse setting, and automated purge function
- SPS technology automatically adjusts system power to enable consistent tip stroke while allowing quick insert changes
- Swivel cable with lavage control
- Hands-free boost mode to provide the ultimate in ultrasonic scaling experiences for patients
- Maintains clinical power at lower power settings
- More streamlined, professional look
- Allows for irrigation or flushing of debris in the procedural area
- Delivers warm water to increase patient comfort
- Diagnostic display which are easy to see at a glance the status of the unit
- 30K technology which is more efficient with less noise
- Read diagnostic display and adjust tip strokes quickly and easily
- Persons fitted with cardiac pacemakers, defibrillators and other active implanted medical devices, have been cautioned that some types of electronic equipment might interfere with the operation of the device. We recommend that the handpiece and cables be kept 6 to 9 inches (15 to 23 cm) away from any device and their leads during use.
- Where asepsis is required or deemed appropriate in the best professional judgment of the Dental Healthcare Professional, this product should not be used.
Current:1.0 Amperes, Maximum
Frequency :50/60 Hertz
Water Pressure :20 to 40 psig (138 to 275 kPa)
Water Flow Rate :Minimum Setting (CCW) < 15 ml/min, Maximum Setting (CW) > 55 ml/min
Dimensions (Inch):5 H x 9.5 W x 8 D
Handpiece:Accepts all Cavitron 30K Ultrasonic Inserts
Handpiece Cable length:6.5 ft. (2.0 M)
Auxillary Foot Control Cable length:8ft. (2.4 M)
Water Supply Line length:8 ft. (2.4 M)
Excellent functional condition. Please note the 30k insert shown in the photos and video is not included. Just shown for demonstration.
Watch a video of this unit in operation below:
ExpressLabWerks.com DENTSPLY CAVITRON PLUS Gen-131 Ultrasonic Dental Scaler with Wireless Foot Pedal
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
IncludesDENTSPLY CAVITRON PLUS Gen-131 Ultrasonic Dental Scaler
Brand new SteriMate 30k handpiece
Wired or Wireless foot control pedal
Water inlet line with quick disconnect
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!