Eppendorf 5418 Centrifuge w/ F-45-18-11 rotor - Exceptional condition!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Specifications / Capabilities
- Power: 120V/60Hz; rotor capacity: 18-place; tube size: 1.5/2.0mL
- Includes a certified aerosol-tight QuickLock rotor and a unique contoured OptiBowl rotor design to reduce noise
- Speeds of up to 16873 x g allow for standard molecular biology and clinical applications
- Includes an innovative lid design with an automatic opening at end of run for easy sample removal and a five digit speed display
- Automatic one-button rcf/rpm converter
- Manufacturer Part No: EP-022620304
Excellent functional and cosmetic condition.
Watch a video of this unit in operation below:
ExpressLabWerks.com Eppendorf 5418 Centrifuge with Rotor
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- (1) Eppendorf 5418 Centrifuge
- (1) F-45-18-11 rotor with Aerosol tight lid
- (1) power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!