Eppendorf 5810 R 5810R Refrigerated Centrifuge, S-4-104 rotor, tested, low use, warranty
For medium to high through-put applications including high capacity for cell culture and clinical applications, high-speed for separating cell lysates and a microcentrifuge for nucleic acid purifications.
- Speed, rcf, and radius correction values can be entered by the user
- Values can be changed during centrifugation
- Speed can be set from 220-14,000rpm (20,817xG) to maximum speed in increments of 10 rpm
- Selectable program memory for up to 35 individual user programs
- Adjustable speed short spin button for quick runs
- “at set rpm” for even more reproducable results
- 10 acceleration and 10 braking ramps for sensitive sample material
- Low-profile 11.2 in/28 cm access height for easy sample loading and unloading
- Automatic rotor recognition senses rotor type to set maximum allowable speedensures safety—fast, simple programming of time, temperature (refrigerated models), speed/ g-force and radius value
- Temperature range from -9 to +40°C
- Standby cooling maintains temperature when not in use
- FastTemp function for fast pre-cooling in as little as 15 minutes and maximum temperature accuracy of the rotor
- ECO shut-off engages after 8 hours of non-use to reduce energy consumption and extend compressor life
- Built-in condensation drain to eliminate water accumulation and prevent corrosion
Used. Good functional condition. Unit is speed and temperature verified. Only 89 hours.
See video below for this unit in operation:
Eppendorf 5810R centrifuge for sale by Express Lab Werks LLC
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- Eppendorf 5810 R Refrigerated Centrifuge
- S-4-104 rotor with 2 buckets and inserts
- Power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!