Exploranium GR-130 miniSPEC Surveying Gamma Ray Spectrometer, Fresh Cal, PC, Software, Geiger
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Exploranium GR-130 equipped with the internal GM which extends the range of monitoring for dose measurements from background levels with the internal NaI detector up to 1R per hour. This unit is capable of performing dose surveys and can also automatically identify radionuclides during the survey. An actual spectroscopy output is available on the meter face where you can see the photopeaks with the detected energies. This is an industrial/professional level meter that can be used by anyone that wants enhanced capabilities. Would also be useful for walkover surveys and even prospecting for minerals.
This unit can be used for:
- Environmental measurements of radioactivity to the uR level
- Isotope identification in the field
- Dose rate measurements for compliance measurements
- Survey of waste for radioactive materials at background levels
- Hazard identification for risk assessment, etc.
Excellent functional and cosmetic condition. We just had the unit professionally calibrated.
- Exploranium GR-130 Mini SPEC Geiger counter
- Laptop computer with software, including downloadable libraries for a variety of field use and user manual
- Data interface cable
- Battery Charger
- (2) Internal batteries
- Certificate of calibration
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.