Fisher Scientific AccuSpin Micro 17 centrifuge with Rotor & Lid - Pristine!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Compact, economical high-speed microcentrifuges, ideal for nucleic acid research and other microliter volume separations.
- Capacity: 48mL (24 x 1.5/2mL tubes)
- Maximum speed/RCF: 13,300rpm/17,000xG
- Ventilated or refrigerated models
- Easy-to-use controls with digital display
- Adjustable 99 minute timer and quick-spin feature for short runs
- Memory retains last setting for repeatable runs
- Supplied with rotor and biocontainment lid
Excellent functional and cosmetic condition. Unit tested to 13,000 rpm.
Watch a video of this unit in operation below:
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- (1) Fisher Scientific accuSpin Micro 17 centrifuge
- (1) Thermo 75003424 24 position fixed angle rotor with Click Containment lid
- (1) power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!