48" Fisherbrand PCR 4 Foot Workstation Labconco 3560002 with UV Light Option
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Fisherbrand PCR Workstation provides ISO Class 5 conditions appropriate for PCR experiments.
PCR Workstation directs HEPA-filtered air downward over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 conditions and protect work from particulate contamination. Enclosures feature a variable digital timer that provides UV light exposure to deactivate DNA and RNA contaminants. When the set time expires, the UV light automatically switches off in preparation for the next experiment.
- Variable digital timer for UV exposure with eight settings: 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120, 240 min. and continuous
- Removable safety panel closes sash opening to allow UV light to operate
- Fluorescent lamp and 254nm UV lamp with three-way switch (fluorescent, UV and off)
- 9.4 in.-high sash opening
- Ergonomic 10°-angled hinged sash pivots upward, locks to loading height of 20 in.
- 99.99%-efficient HEPA filter and disposable prefilter
- 48" Fisherbrand PCR Workstation Labconco 3560002 with UV Light
- Power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!