Hach NEMA 4X General Purpose Analyzer Model SC200 LXV404.99.00502 Great Condition!
One Controller for the Broadest Range of Sensors
The SC200 Universal Controller is the most versatile controller on the market. It allows the use of digital and analog sensors, either alone or in combination, to provide compatibility with the broadest range of sensors. It replaces the Hach sc100 digital and GLI53 analog controllers with advanced features for easier operator use. The SC200 controller can be configured to operate two digital sensor inputs, two analog sensor inputs, or a combination of one digital and one analog input. Customers may add communication modules for a variety of protocols including MODBUS RTU, Profibus DPV1, and HART.
- Maximum Versatility
- Ease of Use
- Confidence in Results
- One Controller, Numerous Communication Options
- Broadest Range of Sensors
• Standardized controller eliminates the need for a variety of dedicated controllers
• Multi-channel controller operates either 1 or 2 sensors reducing inventory holding costs, and providing an inexpensive option to add a second sensor at a later time
• "Plug and Play" operation with all Hach digital sensors
• True dual sensor controller provides 4-20 mA outputs to transmit primary and secondary measurement values
Ease of Use
• New display and guided calibration procedures reduce operator error
• Simple, intuitive user interface for navigating both sensor and controller options
Confidence in Results
• Password protected SD card reader offers a simple solution for data download and transfer
• Visual warning system provides critical alerts
One Controller, Numerous Communication Options
Hach offers the largest portfolio sensors and analyzers for water analytics with MODBUS RS232, MODBUS RS485, Profibus DP, and HART capability.
Broadest Range of Sensors
Use the SC200 Universal Controller in combination with over 30 different sensor families covering 17 different parameters
- Hach NEMA 4X General Purpose Analyzer Model SC200 LXV404.99.00502
- Wall mount with mounting screws
- AC Line cord
- User Manual
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use.!!