Julabo FP50-MA - Refrigerated/Heating Circulator -50 to +200 deg C Exceptional shape!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
FP50-MA Refrigerated/heating circulator -50...+200 deg C; 900W cooling at 20 deg C; 2 kW heater 230V/60Hz
- Refrigerated/heating circulator -50 to +200 deg C; 900W cooling at 20 deg C; 2 kW heater
- Multi-Display (LED) for actual and setpoint values, warning/safety functions and pump stage
- Keypad for setpoints, warning/safety values and menu functions
- PID2 temperature control with drift compensation
- ATC3 3-Point-Calibration
- Adjustable high temperature cut-out, visible via display
- RS232 interface for online communication
- SMART PUMP electronically adjustable pump stages
- Active Cooling Control
- Early warning system for low liquid level (DBGM 203 06 059.8)
Exceptional condition! Fully operational.
Includes(1) Julabo FP50-MA - Refrigerated/Heating Circulator
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!