Labconco 195 Dual-Stage Rotary Vane Laboratory Vacuum Pump N038-85-600
Rotary Vane Direct Drive Vacuum Pumps provide a reliable vacuum source for a variety of laboratory products including FreeZone Freeze Dryers, Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes and CentriVap Centrifugal Concentrators. These rotary vane vacuum pumps are available with displacement capacities of 117 or 195 liters per minute (at 60 Hz).
- Sample Contents: Water only
- Pump Type: Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Works With These Products: FreeZone 6 Liter Freeze Dryers
- Displacement Capacity at 60 Hz (50 Hz): 195 (163) Liters/min
- Ultimate Vacuum: 2 x 10-3 mBar
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 65.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 29.5 kg
- Dimensions: 6.5"w x 18.4"d x 10.4"h
- Dimensions metric: 15.8 x 47.0 x 26.1 cm
- Electrical: 115V, 50/60Hz, 4.6 amps, Domestic
Item removed from a working environment and is in excellent functional condition.
- Labconco 195 Dual-Stage Rotary Vane Laboratory Vacuum Pump N038-85-600
- Power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!