Microfluidics Microfluidizer Model 110Y 110-Y Homogenizer, for parts or repair
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The M-110Y Microfluidizer® materials processor is a portable, small-footprint, high-pressure pneumatic lab homogenizer that consistently delivers big results. The M-110Y allows you to easily control process pressures and temperatures, and achieve shear rates that are orders of magnitude greater than those delivered by competing industrial mixers or lab homogenizers.
The M-110Y benchtop processor model does it all:
- Cell Disruption
- Submicron Liposomes
- Submicron Encapsulation
The M-110Y portable benchtop pneumatic homogenizer:
- Operates at a pressure range of 206 – 1586 bar (3,000 – 23,000 psi)
- Handles sample sizes from 60 ml to continuous
- Maximizes energy-per-unit of fluid volume, yielding superior submicron-scale particle size reductions
- Produces a product flow rate of 100 – 600 ml/min
- Offers easy Clean-in-Place capability and simple maintenance
- Unique wear-resistant ceramic or diamond (optional) fixed-geometry interaction chamber
- Guaranteed scaleup to production-scale machines
- All wetted metal parts — 300 series stainless steel, 17-4 PH stainless steel or Nitronic 60
- Chrome-plated plunger
- Open-jacket cooling coil
- Air powered and explosion-proof
- Sanitary fittings
- Product path is immersible in cooling or heating bath
- CE compliant
Used, sold for parts or repair only. This unit was PM'd and tested by Microfluidics in Jan 2020. Per the service engineer, the interaction chamber is worn and needs to be replaced to reach full pressure. Please note, these units are loud by design when in operation.
IncludesMicrofluidics Microfluidizer Model 110Y 110-Y Homogenizer equipped with the ceramic interaction chamber.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!