Milton Roy Spectronic Genesys 5 Spectrophotometer w/ Sipper Accessory
Spectronic GENESYS spectrophotometers from are ideal for busy laboratories that need fast, accurate quantitative measurements. Whether your application is research, QC, biotechnology or water, Spectronic GENESYS systems offer the versatility, ease-of-use and high-quality performance to meet your laboratory needs. When high sample throughput and reliability are critical, count on Spectronic GENESYS. This system will prove to be an indispensable tool for increasing productivity in your lab. With minimal training and set up, you are ready to go. Pre-programmed tests allow you to quickly get the answers you need – and results you can trust. Even with first-time users, you are ensured that your test is being run correctly. In addition, the ability to print out your results with instrument parameters allows you to comply with regulatory requirements. The Spectronic GENESYS 5 is the ideal system to handle your daily analyses such as concentration, rate measurements, and survey scans.
- Spectral Slit width: 5 nm
- Wavelength range: 200-1100 nm
- Accuracy: +/- 1 nm
- Precision: +/- 0.5 nm
- Display: Graphic, backlit monochrome LCD screen
- Scan speeds: 300 nm/min (1pt/1nm) or 900 nm/min (1pt/3nm)
- Slew speed: 27,000 nm/min
- Standard cell holder: 8-position, instrument controlled
- Photometric readout: Absorbance and % Transmittance
- Photometric range: -0.1 to 3.0 A; 0-125%T
Seller refurbished. The item is tested and is in excellent working condition.
- Milton Roy Spectronic Genesys 5 Spectrophotometer
- 128K Memory Softcard
- Application 2 Softcard
- Sipper accessory
- Operator manuals
- Power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.