Neslab Instuments RTE-211 Analog Digital Recirculating Lab Chiller Heated Water Bath
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- The RTE-Series Refrigerated Bath/Circulators are designed to provide temperature control for applications requiring a fluid work area or pumping to an external system.
- Units consists of a non-CFC air-cooled refrigeration system, circulation pump, seamless stainless steel bath, work area cover, and a temperature controller
- Temperature range: -25 degrees Celsius to +100 degrees Celsius
- Temperature stability: +/-0.1 Celsius
- Cooling capacity: 500 watts, 1705 BTUs per hours
- Pump capacity:
- 15 liters (3.96 gallons) per minute at 0 feet
- 0 liters per minute at 16 feet
- Heater: 800 watts
- Bath work area: 9.25 inches long x 10 inches wide x 6 inches deep
- Bath volume: 12.25 liters (3.24 gallons)
- Case dimensions: 25 inches high x 12.38 inches wide x 18.38 inches deep
|Minimum Temperature||-25 ºC (-13 ºF, 248.00 ºK)|
|Maximum Temperature||150 ºC (302 ºF, 423 ºK)|
|Cooling Capacity||500 W (1,705 BTU/hr)|
|Heating Capacity||2,780 BTU/hr (0.82 kW, 1.09 HP)|
|Control Stability||± 0.010 ºC|
|Control Type||Digital Setpoint|
|External Cooling||Forced Air Cooled|
|Length||9.0000 in (22.86 cm, 228.6 mm)|
|Width||10.0000 in (25.40 cm, 254.0 mm)|
|Depth||6.0000 in (15.24 cm, 152.4 mm)|
|Pump type/Model||Type Z pump|
|Max Flow||4 GPM (15.20 l/m)|
|Inlet Connection||0.25 Inch|
|Outlet Connection||0.25 Inch|
|Capacity/Liquid||12.30 L (3.25 gal)|
|Refrigerant Type & Quantity||R 134A|
|Power Requirements||115 V 12.0 A 60 Hz 1 Phase|
|Width||12.000 in (30.5 cm)|
|Depth||18.000 in (45.7 cm)|
|Height||25.000 in (63.5 cm)|
|Weight||100 lb (45 kg)|
Used - excellent working condition. Temperature verified.
- Neslab RTE-211 Recirculating Lab Chiller / Heated Water Bath
- 120V Power Cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!