PARKER LCMS12/2 Nitrogen and Dry Air Generator for LC/MS Instruments
Parker domnick hunter LCMS12/2 dual flow nitrogen and dry air generators employ robust, field proven technology to meet the nebulisation requirements of LC/MS instruments, both in positive and negative ionisation mode.
The LCMS12/2 generators provide two continuous streams of high purity nitrogen and dry air from a single ‘plug & play’ unit. Models are available with and without an integral oil free compressor, are extremely quiet in operation and are fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design and technology facilitate maximum instrument uptime, attractive return on investment and proven analytical performance, eliminating the need for other modes of supply.
Features / Benefits:
• Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for LC/MS
• Produces a continuous supply of LC/MS grade nitrogen 24 hours a day
• Integral oil free compressor, with noise reduction technology
• Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
• Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
• Phthalate-free componentry
Seller refurbished. Unit generates and maintains 100 psi. Generator is in excellent functional condition. Low hours.
- PARKER Domnick Hunter LCMS12/2 Nitrogen and Dry Air Generator
- power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.