Perkin Elmer FIAS 400 Flow Injection Mercury/Hydride Analysis System + AS-90 autosampler
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The FIAS is a fully integrated and automated flow injection mercury/hydride analysis system that provides new levels of automation and sample handling for AA, ICP and ICP-MS, dramatically increasing laboratory productivity and capability.
The FIAS-400 has two peristaltic pumps for carrier, reagent and sample solutions. A five-port valve permits flow switching and precise sampling with interchangeable sample loops. Carrier gas flow is controlled via a flowmeter display.
Two peristaltic pumps are required if the analysis calls for:
- two solutions to be pumped at different flow rates (on-line dilution)
- the addition of multiple reagents
- the use of an on-line microwave digestion technique
The FIAS systems are equipped with an RS232 interface. A supply of start-up materials and all manuals are included. Other options for the FIAS-400 include the alternate reagent kit.
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible||Yes|
|Model Name||FIAS 400|
|Product Brand Name||FIAS|
Used, received directly from a working laboratory. Excellent functional condition.
- Perkin Elmer FIAS 400 Flow Injection Mercury/Hydride Analysis System (p/n B0508600)
- AS-90 FIAS autosampler (p/n B0508540)
- Sample Tray B & Tray C for autosampler
- Assorted accessories as shown
- Operation manuals
- power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.