Perkin Elmer FIMS 100 Flow Injection Mercury System + AS-90 autosampler
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The FIMS 100 and 400 combine the advantages of flow injection and atomic absorption measurement into compact, easy-to-operate mercury analyzers. Based on flow injection techniques, FIMS are fully automated, fast, and cost-effective. They are available with either one or two peristaltic pumps depending on your requirements, and use a high-performance, single-beam optical system with a low pressure mercury lamp and solar-blind detector for maximum performance.
Whether you have just a few or hundreds of mercury samples to analyze, FIMS can improve your laboratory productivity by providing up to 2 determinations per minute. And with an optional autosampler, up to 270 samples can be analyzed automatically in any desired sequence.
FIMS can also be used with PerkinElmer AA, ICP and ICP-MS instruments for the determination of hydride-forming elements.
FIMS systems and accessories are controlled using PerkinElmer’s powerful, standard-setting WinLab32™ for AA software.
The FIMS 100 and 400 deliver the convenience and the exceptional performance you need to meet today’s most demanding productivity challenges and regulatory requirements.
- One stepper motor driven peristaltic with a maximum of 8 channels for tubing with 0.13 to 3.18 mm inner diameter.
- The speed of revolution is selectable from 30 to 120 rpm.
- FI switching valve with 5 ports and exchangeable sample loops. (A 500 microliter loop supplied as standard).
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible||Yes|
|Model Name||FIMS 100|
|Product Brand Name||FIMS|
Used, received directly from a working laboratory. Excellent functional condition.
- Perkin Elmer FIMS 100 Flow Injection Mercury Analysis System (p/n B0509550)
- AS-90 FIAS autosampler (p/n 508840)
- Sample Tray B & Tray C for autosampler
- Assorted accessories as shown
- Operation manuals
- power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.