Quincy Labs 40GC Gravity Convection Oven 3CuFt, 40°F To 450°F, 120VAC 12.5A
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Quincy Lab 40GC gravity convection oven has a maximum temperature of 232 degrees Centigrade (450 Fahrenheit) and has a chamber volume of 3.0 cubic feet (85 liters). The GC series ovens are competitively priced and offer exceptional value and reliability.
- These gravity convection ovens are designed to meet the laboratory needs of industry, research organizations and schools. Well-crafted and versatile, they are used for drying, baking, sterilizing. evaporating, heat treating, annealing and testing
- Cabinets are as attractive as they are durable. Exteriors are painted light gray and have a hard, scratch-resistant hammer finish. Doors open with high impact thermoplastic handles. Cabinets have heavy steel double-wall construction
- Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high density mineral wool, and interiors are made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel
- Quincy Lab uses quality UL and CSA recognized components in all ovens. The control panel is equipped with an illuminated ON-OFF rocker switch and a heat/cycle pilot light
- Temperature is controlled by an automatic Hydraulic thermostat
- Energy efficient, low-watt density incoloy sheathed elements are engineered into a compact design for quick run-up and recovery times. Temperature uniformity is greatly improved by a perforated heat shield which absorbs radiant heat and distributes it more evenly
|3 cu ft (85 L)
|Outside Dimensions (WxHxD)
|20 x 31.5 x 16.3" (50.8 x 80 x 41.4 cm)
|Chamber Dimensions (WxHxD)
|18 x 21.8 x 14" (45.7 x 55.4 x 35.6 cm)
|115V / 13.9A / 1600W
|Operating Temperature Range
|Ambient +9° to 232°C / Ambient +25° to 450°F
|Type of Thermostat
|Shelves Included/Maximum (1" Centers)
|3 (1 Fixed, 2 Adjustable)/22
|Maximum weight per shelf
Excellent condition. Fully tested. Temperature reaches 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Quincy Labs 40GC Gravity Convection Oven
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!