Ritter Midmark M11 Ultraclave Autoclave, new PM, nice condition, warranty
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Exclusive automatic-opening door for ease of use and a quick-drying period
- Large 11″ by 18″ room for enhanced capacity
- Steam–Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures appropriate steam penetrationSelf Program Controls Allow You to create different cycle parameters to meet specific instrument processing demands
- Pre-Programmed Controls for advantage
- An optional printer accessory
- Select your cycle and the time
- Press”Start” and the Ritter M11 fills with the correct quantity of water.
- Once the sterilization Procedure is complete, the door opens automatically
- Programmable cycle attributes allow custom creation of distinct cycle parameters for special sterilization needs.
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 A Single Phase
510(K) Number K163337
Device Name Sterilizer, Steam
60 VISTA DR.
P.O. BOX 286
VERSAILLES, OH US
Used. The item is tested and is in excellent working condition.
- Ritter Midmark M11 autoclave with three trays
- Power cable
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!