Shimadzu SPD-10Avp UV-Vis Detector
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV-Vis Detector, offers the highest in detector sensitivity and lowest noise level available to ensure reliable peak detection over a wide range.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 260mm x 420mm x 140mm
- Ambient Temperature Range: 4-35ºC
- Light source: D2 lamp, W lamp
- Signal-To-Noise (S/N) Ratio: (+/- 0.35 x 10-5 AU)
- Wavelength repeatability: 0.1 nm
- Wavelength range: 190-900 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: +/- 1 nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: +/- 0.1 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 8 nm
- Drift: 2 x 10-4 AU/hour Max. (constant room temp) (10AVP: 250 nm)
- Wavelength Scanning: Steps: 1 - 5 nm, in 5 steps (2-5 nm when W lamp is used)
- Scan speed: 10 - 50 nm/sec, 5 steps
- Time Program: Controlled by detector unit itself or by system controller
- Output Recorder: 10 mV Integrator: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 1.25, 2.5 AU/V in 6 steps
Used. Good functional unit. Cosmetically nice, but the flow cell cover door is missing.
- Shimadzu SPD-10Avp UV-VIS Detector
- power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.