Shimadzu SPD-10Avp UV-Vis Detector
The Shimadzu SPD-10A VP UV-Vis Detector, offers the highest in detector sensitivity and lowest noise level available to ensure reliable peak detection over a wide range.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 260mm x 420mm x 140mm
- Ambient Temperature Range: 4-35ºC
- Light source: D2 lamp, W lamp
- Signal-To-Noise (S/N) Ratio: (+/- 0.35 x 10-5 AU)
- Wavelength repeatability: 0.1 nm
- Wavelength range: 190-900 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: +/- 1 nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: +/- 0.1 nm
- Spectral bandwidth: 8 nm
- Drift: 2 x 10-4 AU/hour Max. (constant room temp) (10AVP: 250 nm)
- Wavelength Scanning: Steps: 1 - 5 nm, in 5 steps (2-5 nm when W lamp is used)
- Scan speed: 10 - 50 nm/sec, 5 steps
- Time Program: Controlled by detector unit itself or by system controller
- Output Recorder: 10 mV Integrator: 0.5, 1, 2, 4, 1.25, 2.5 AU/V in 6 steps
Used. Good functional unit. Cosmetically nice, but the flow cell cover door is missing.
- Shimadzu SPD-10Avp UV-VIS Detector
- power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!