Thermo CL-2 CL2 centrifuge, 236 rotor, 2091S inserts, w/ Warranty
The Thermo CL2 centrifuge is a compact, affordable, general-purpose benchtop centrifuge. The CL2 centrifuge incorporates features that ensure safe, convenient operation and consistent results for low-speed applications.
- Microprocessor-based controls ensure consistent, accurate results
- Intuitive interface is glove-friendly and allows quick time and speed adjustments
- Large LED display shows current parameters
- High capacity spins up to 28 x 5mL (13mm) blood tubes and 8 x 50mL conicals
- Speeds — up to 4675 x g — provide separating power for multiple application needs
- At-speed timer begins timing run at maximum speed, ensuring consistent results between runs regardless of rotor load
- Small footprint requires minimal bench space
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Sealed Aerocarrier* inserts ensure biocontainment per OSHA bloodborne pathogen requirements
- Broad library of optional swinging bucket/fixed angle rotors, and adapters add versatility
Used. Speed verified. Functions great. Quiet operation. See video below. We have a couple different type of rotors and shields, please see other items for sale for what is currently available.
Watch a short video below of this instrument in operation:
Thermo IEC CL2 centrifuge for sale by Express Lab Werks LLC
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- Thermo CL-2 centrifuge
- 236 rotor with 4 2091S inserts
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!