THERMO Shandon Cytospin 4 Centrifuge w/ Rotor - Exceptional Condition!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Gain all the advantages of the ultimate thin-layer cell preparation system with the Thermo Scientific™ Cytospin™ 4 Cytocentrifuge. This reliable benchtop centrifuge provides economical thin-layer preparations from any liquid matrix, especially hypocellular fluids such as spinal fluid and urine.
- Processes 12 specimens at one time
- Accepts all protocols from Cytospin 1, 2 and 3
- Allows for one-handed opening and closing with a redesigned lid-release mechanism
- Enables viewing of the sealed head through the polycarbonate window during operation
- Protects mechanical and electronic components from damage due to accidental fluid spills
- Designed for easy disinfection
- Meets stringent IEC 61010 safety standards
Protects Users and Specimens
- Allows loading of the sealed head inside a microbiological cabinet for ultimate safety
- Features an auto-locking, plastic outer lid
- Operates only when lid is locked and keeps lid locked during rotation
- Includes disposable sample chambers with caps and a wipe-clean control panel
- Sounds an audible alarm when the cytocentrifuge is out of balance, outside the speed tolerance or if the lid is not properly locked
- Uses specimen safety alarms at one-minute intervals to remind users to remove specimens to prevent air drying and ensure consistent results
Provides Excellent Presentation
- The cytocentrifuge deposits cells onto a clearly defined area of a glass slide and allows for the absorption of the residual fluid into the sample chamber's filter card
- Cytocentrifugation constructively flattens cells for excellent nuclear presentation
- During operation, the instrument's spinning action tilts the Shandon™ Cytofunnels™ upright and centrifuges cells onto the deposition area of the slide, giving all cell types equal opportunity for presentation
- In the Load or Stop position, the tilting feature reduces cell loss by preventing residual fluid from coming into contact with the prepared slide
Offers Simple and Precise Controls
- Pull-out program card logs up to nine programs for fast, convenient retrieval
- Protected program memory stores up to 23 routines for instant recall and protects from power loss
- Easy-touch program keypad allows for easier keystrokes and more intuitive programming
- Speed window displays programmed spinning speeds from 200 to 2000rpm
- Three acceleration-control buttons allow the operator the flexibility to protect fragile samples
- Time window displays the programmed and remaining run time from 1 to 99
- Control feature has a standby power-saving mode; displays are also turned on and off by the standby key
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- With closed lid: 16 x 9.5 x 24.5 in. (40.5 x 24 x 62cm)
- With open lid: 16 x 25 x 24.5 in. (40.5 x 62.5 x 62cm)
Weight: 26.5 lb. (12kg)
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 1Ph, 150VA Max.
Seller refurbished. Excellent functional condition. Speed verified.
Watch a video of this model instrument in operation below.
ExpressLabWerks.com Thermo Cytospin 4 Centrifuge
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- Thermo Shandon Cytospin 4 Centrifuge - Exceptional Condition!
- 12 Position rotor with lid
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!