THERMO Shandon Cytospin 4 Centrifuge w/Rotor - Exceptional Condition!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Gain all the advantages of the ultimate thin-layer cell preparation system with the Thermo Scientific™ Cytospin™ 4 Cytocentrifuge. This reliable benchtop centrifuge provides economical thin-layer preparations from any liquid matrix, especially hypocellular fluids such as spinal fluid and urine.
- Processes 12 specimens at one time
- Accepts all protocols from Cytospin 1, 2 and 3
- Allows for one-handed opening and closing with a redesigned lid-release mechanism
- Enables viewing of the sealed head through the polycarbonate window during operation
- Protects mechanical and electronic components from damage due to accidental fluid spills
- Designed for easy disinfection
- Meets stringent IEC 61010 safety standards
Protects Users and Specimens
- Allows loading of the sealed head inside a microbiological cabinet for ultimate safety
- Features an auto-locking, plastic outer lid
- Operates only when lid is locked and keeps lid locked during rotation
- Includes disposable sample chambers with caps and a wipe-clean control panel
- Sounds an audible alarm when the cytocentrifuge is out of balance, outside the speed tolerance or if the lid is not properly locked
- Uses specimen safety alarms at one-minute intervals to remind users to remove specimens to prevent air drying and ensure consistent results
Provides Excellent Presentation
- The cytocentrifuge deposits cells onto a clearly defined area of a glass slide and allows for the absorption of the residual fluid into the sample chamber's filter card
- Cytocentrifugation constructively flattens cells for excellent nuclear presentation
- During operation, the instrument's spinning action tilts the Shandon™ Cytofunnels™ upright and centrifuges cells onto the deposition area of the slide, giving all cell types equal opportunity for presentation
- In the Load or Stop position, the tilting feature reduces cell loss by preventing residual fluid from coming into contact with the prepared slide
Offers Simple and Precise Controls
- Pull-out program card logs up to nine programs for fast, convenient retrieval
- Protected program memory stores up to 23 routines for instant recall and protects from power loss
- Easy-touch program keypad allows for easier keystrokes and more intuitive programming
- Speed window displays programmed spinning speeds from 200 to 2000rpm
- Three acceleration-control buttons allow the operator the flexibility to protect fragile samples
- Time window displays the programmed and remaining run time from 1 to 99
- Control feature has a standby power-saving mode; displays are also turned on and off by the standby key
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- With closed lid: 16 x 9.5 x 24.5 in. (40.5 x 24 x 62cm)
- With open lid: 16 x 25 x 24.5 in. (40.5 x 62.5 x 62cm)
Weight: 26.5 lb. (12kg)
Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz, 1Ph, 150VA Max.
Seller refurbished. Excellent functional condition. Speed verified.
Watch a video of this instrument in operation below.
ExpressLabWerks.com Thermo Cytospin 4 Centrifuge - YouTube
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- Thermo Shandon Cytospin 4 Centrifuge - Exceptional Condition!
- 12 Position rotor with lid
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.