Thermo SlideMate Slide Printer USB & Network w/ Win 7 & XP Drivers, tested
DescriptionReduce patient identification errors while enhancing lean workflow with the Thermo Scientific™ SlideMate™ Slide Printer. Eliminate the need for handwriting or labels by printing text, numbers, linear bar codes and 2-D bar codes directly onto slides.
- Chemical-resistant media ensures print reliability
- Innovative collection tray operates on a first-in first-out (FIFO) basis
- Bar codes can be scanned immediately to print slides for a single case
- Printer offers LIS connectivity
- Flexible data input methods make for easy integration into the laboratory
- Slide storage inside the unit protects slides from dust and the environment
- Small footprint (22.6 x 15.2 x 26.4cm) fits easily next to the microtome or Cytology slide processor
|8 Slides/minute typical, slide dependent|
|100 to 240V|
|100 to 240V 47/63Hz|
|150 Pieces, (input stack); 10 Pieces, (output tray)|
|3 x 1 in. or 25 x 75mm x 1mm with Superfrost or Colorfrost end|
|Thermal transfer ribbon, 1 in. wide roll|
Used. Excellent functional condition. Excellent print quality on test slides. Comes complete with power supply. Please note: Transfer ribbon and slides are not included.
Please see a quick video of this unit in operation:
Thermo Slidemate for sale by Express Lab Werks LLC
Video will open in a new window
Using the eBay App? Paste link into a browser window:
- Thermo SlideMate Print on demand printer
- Power supply
- User guide
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!