Waters 1525u Binary HPLC Pump PN 186001811 Model 25U
- Programmable flow rate: 0.00 to 5.00 mL/min, in 0.01 mL/min increments
- Flow precision: 2 sec SD, six replicates based on retention time or volumetric measures at 0.2 mL/min, 1000 to 2000 psi back pressure, PQ test (each pump individually)
- Flow accuracy: 2.0% of setting at 0.1 mL/min using degassed methanol at 1000 to 2000 psi backpressure (each pump individually)
- Maximum operating pressure: 6000 psi (41,370 kPa, 401 bars)
- Operating pressure limits: Software programmable high and low pressure limits; user selectable in psi, kPa, bar
- Delay: volume < 30 μL (without mixer), < 100 μL (with one 50 μL mixer)
- Gradient accuracy: < 1.0% of setting (typical) at 0.1 mL/min between 10% to 90%, and 1000 psi backpressure (methanol:methanol with propylparaben and one 50.0 μL mixer)
- Gradient precision: < 0.5% RSD (typical) between 10.0% to 90.0%, 0.1 mL/min, and 1000 psi back pressure (methanol:water with octanophenone and one 50.0 μL mixer)
- Pressure ripple (one pump): < 2.0% at 0.5 mL/min, degassed methanol, at 1000 to 2000 psi back pressure
- Gradient ripple: < 1.5% normalized to full scale between 10.0% to 90.0%, 0.1 mL/min, and 1000 psi backpressure (methanol:methanol with propylparaben) with one 50.0 μL mixer
Used. Unit was removed from laboratory surplus. Item was power tested, but no liquids were introduced. We don't have the right software to control and test the pump.
- Waters 1525u binary HPLC pump
- Solvent holder tray
- GPIB cable
- Power cord
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!