Waters Alliance HT 2795 Separations Module with column heater
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Waters 2795 Alliance HT Separations Module with Column Oven integrates a solvent management system and a three-axis (XYZ) sample management system to provide high-throughput analysis for HPLC, LC/MS, or flow injection-mass spectrometry applications.
- Number of solvents: one to four
- Gradient profiles: 11 gradient curves
- Solvent conditioning: vacuum degas
- Maximum operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Compressibility compensation: automatic and continuous
- Sample plates: total of four plates
- Power requirements: 950 VA (Maximum)
Used. Good functional unit. Unit passes all built in checks.
- Waters 2795 Separations module
- Waters column heater
- Power cords
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.