Wheaton Unispense Pro Peristaltic Pump Liquid Dispenser - Dispense Volume Tested
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Icon driven user interface allows easy setup and operation
- Large polarized, angled and backlit LCD display provides glare free viewing
- Chemical and wear-resistant front overlay
- Trouble-free calibration screen
- Ultra high precision stepper motor ensures repeatability and accuracy
- Low profile design reduces space required on bench or in hood
- Nine quick-retrieval pump settings can be saved and recalled
- Multiple language help screens (English, Chinese, French, Japanese, Korean and Spanish)
Flow Rate - 30 to 1080 mL/min. dependant on tubing size
Motor Speed - 75 and 150 rpm
Electrical Requirements - 100/240 V 50/60 Hz
Weight (English) - 11.8 lb.
Display Type - LCD
Motor Type - Ultra high-precision stepper
Certifications/Compliance - UL, CSA, CE, WEEE, RoHs
Wattage - 37 w
Weight (Metric) - 5.4 kg
External Control - Microprocessor
Excellent functional condition. Unit does not come with a foot pedal.
Watch a short video of this pump in operation below:
(1) Wheaton Unispense Peristaltic Pro liquid pump cat no: W375040-A 120 Volts
(1) Power cable
(1) User Manual
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!