Air Techniques A/T 2000XR Dental X-Ray Film Processor Developer AT200XR
Sorry, this item is out of stock
A/T 2000 XR
The A/T 2000 XR Film Processor provides high quality radiographs in any size.
If your practice works with larger size film, A/T 2000XR is the right fit. A/T 2000XR is automatically controlled and highly efficient to keep your practice running smoothly.
- Processes every dental film size: Panoramic, Cephalometric, TMJ, Occlusal and all Intraorals
- Automatic chemistry replenishment and temperature maintenance
- Built in microcomputer automatically signals the internal replenishment pumps to meter the proper amount of developer and fixer to maintain chemistry strength
- After films exit the processor, the A/T 2000 XR will automatically return to stand-by mode
- Electricity use, water consumption and system wear are reduced
- The optional Panoramic Daylight Loader and a Quick Loader Covered Feed Chute eliminate the need for a dark room
- Each film is fully developed and fixed
- Compliance with local codes – Built-in water recirculation system
|Process Time||Archival, 5 1/2 minutes. "Quick-look" Endo periapical films, 2 1/2minutes|
|Chemistry Replenishment||At initial Power On, 4 1/4oz. in 90 seconds. Every 12 3/4" linear film, 1 2/3 oz. in 35 seconds|
|Water Flow||1/2 gallon per minute (while processing film). Do not use water softeners|
|Water Pressure||80 psi max. / 30 psi min.|
|Water Connection||1/2" female NP and 3/4" male garden hose adapters provided. A 6' long water supply hose is provided to connect to the rear of the processor|
|Water Backflow Prevention||Vacuum breaker not required. Processor has a 1" air gap between water supply inlet and top of highest water level in processor|
|Water Temperature||Mixing valve not required if water temperature is between 55 degree F (13 degrees C) to 80 degrees F (27 degrees C)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||18"x15"x25" with leveling base. With Daylight loader, 18"x16.25"x39"; Daylight Loader extends additional 10.25" below counter top|
90lbs with water and chemistry, 75lbs empty
Used, received from working environment.
- Air Techniques A/T 2000 XR Dental X-Ray Film Processor
- Developer Rack
- Fixer Rack
- Wash/Dry Rack
- Leveling Base
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!