Bio Rad Criterion Cell 135BR Electrophoresis Cell 600 VDC, 80 Watt
The Criterion™ cell is a midi electrophoresis cell dedicated to running one or two Criterion gels, which are wider and longer than traditional mini gels. With a single Criterion gel, you can run up to 26 samples in less than 1 hr or accommodate 11 cm ReadyStrip™ IPG strips for 2-D applications. The Criterion cell accommodates Criterion precast or handcast gels.
Features and Benefits
- Compact size requires only 1 L running buffer
- Integrated cassette buffer chamber simplifies assembly and ensures that the system will never leak
- Safe, easy-to-open cassettes use a built-in wedge on the lid to open gel cassettes in a single step
- Locator slots built into the tank walls allow users to easily and quickly slide cassettes into position
- Ability to separate more samples in fewer runs and resolve more proteins
- Run 2-D gels in less than a day
Applications and Uses
- Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE or SDS-PAGE)
- 2-D gel electrophoresis
- Screen new samples
- Evaluate sample preparation conditions
Excellent functional condition.
- Bio Rad Criterion Cell 135BR Electrophoresis Cell 600 VDC, 80 Watt
30 Day warranty. We pledge to offer the best service and warranty to all of our customers! We are extending a 30 Day warranty on this item. This is our way of saying thank you for allowing us to serve you.
This is a genuine product from this manufacturer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. the item is subject to FDA regulation, we will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment. The purchaser, by bidding on this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer. it is the purchaser's responsibility to have the item inspected and certified by a qualified professional before use!